Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- All prices are not inclusive of delivery charges.
- Pictures used for cakes might have slight variance to actual product due to possible differences in photo to screen settings.
- Cakes are best stored refrigerated and best consumed within 2 days of delivery. Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd shall not be held accountable should cakes be kept or stored inappropriately or for extensive periods.
- All cakes may contain gluten, eggs and dairy products. Traces of Nuts might be present in some of the cakes. Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd is not held accountable from any adverse medical conditions/allergies due to the consumption of our products.
- Non-edible items may be used as decorative pieces for our cakes. Please ensure the non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- Cakes and deserts are non-halal.
- Orders are subjected to availability.
- For next day deliveries, all orders have to be submitted by 4pm the day before.
- Changes in order must be made 2 days prior to delivery.
- Changes to any confirmed orders are STRICTLY not allowed. No refunds will be given for confirmed orders.
Cancellation and Refund:
- As our cakes are made specially for your order, No cancellation of orders will be entertained 1 day prior to delivery.
- There would be no refunds for cancellation 1 day before delivery.
- Cancellation of orders must be made 2 days before date of delivery.
- Refunds will take 2 to 4 weeks of processing time from date of cancellation.
Please note that delivery is made by a third party vendor.
- Timings for delivery are as follows:
- Mondays to Sundays (including Public Holidays)
- 9am – 6pm
- A signed delivery order would be required upon receiving delivery.
- Acknowledgement of the delivery order is proof that cakes are received in good condition and in no way should Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd be liable for any damages thereafter.
- Re-delivery charges may apply.
- Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for late deliveries or failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.